Aug 10, 2010

*Missing From the Menu

“...there came a lion...and took a lamb out of the flock...And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth.” David was guarding his father’s flock, and he had no intention of losing even one lamb to that lion. His father had given him those sheep, and they were in his care. He was responsible to keep each of them.

And so it was (and is) with the greater Son of David. In His High Priestly prayer to His Father, Jesus says concerning the sheep God had given him, “I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost.”

Therefore, because of this, our testimony can be that of the Apostle Paul: “I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
The devil will never know what lamb chops taste like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...