Jul 6, 2011

Dear Readers and Supporters,

Just a brief note to update you on a few things many have asked about and some points of interest you might want to pray concerning.

As to my health, I will quote my wife when she’s asked about it, “It seems God gives him a blood transfusion each new day.” I can truly say that the scripture God gave me at the first to lay upon your hearts has come to pass, “For I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you.” Please continue to remember me before the Mercy Seat.

My wife, Salle, is getting close to putting out her first book. I’ll keep you informed. I will no doubt follow pursuit as soon as she has completed hers, and has time to help me with mine.

Our 50th wedding anniversary is coming up October 14th, (along with our birthdays on the 5th and 15th). I’d like to do something special, but I just don’t know, with the economy being what it is. Pray God will give wisdom and direct me. It is hard to believe it has been fifty years for us, and even harder to realize that in two short years I’ll be eighty.

Salle will be flying to Louisiana later this month to be with our grandson, Timothy, and his wife, Lauren, who are expecting their first, a little girl, named Kiley Rae. It will be our fifth great-grandchild! I promised Salle she could be at the birth of each great-grandchild, if at all possible. Great-Grandmas like this, you know.

His and Your Debtor,

Brother Sandlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...