Jan 11, 2013

A Translation You Can Trust

I, like Hilkiah of old can say, “I have found the Book,” The “Book” I refer to is the Authorized, King James, 1611 Bible. I believe it is the very Word of God for the English speaking people today. I say this, not only because I was saved under the preaching of it, nor because I was taught it by man, but for over fifty-five years God has shown me, personally, truths concerning it that I have never read or heard from any other living soul, past or present

This book is its own dictionary, commentary, interpreter, and I can show that like modern computers, it corrects its own misspelled words (caused by the printer). I would no more look for a better translation than a literary critic would look for a better version of Shakespeare.

As to the “archaic words,” I have yet to find a modern translation translate the word, “dung” into its equivalent in today’s English. There are some one million words in the English vocabulary; 5000,000 are cited in most dictionaries. The King James Bible has less than an 8,000 word vocabulary. They tell us a child knows 300 words by the age of two, 3000 by the time he or she is three. By the time they’re five, it’s possible they could know the 8000 word vocabulary of the King James Bible.

I believe God personally superintended this blessed translation. I also believe with all my heart that there is a scheme to discredit it at all costs. Think about it for a moment. Each new translation flaunts the fact that it is superior to the King James 1611. Why, if the previous translation was better than the KJV? Why not say its bible was more excellent than the previous?

The religious world of our day hates what I have just written, and to be perfectly honest with you, I cherish the thought. Jesus said, “I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them.” There is only one translation the religious crowd despises. They will accept any and all with arms open, except for one, the preserved Word of God, the old KJV 1611.

Other translations, like a tract, contain the Word of God. But only the Authorized Version IS the pure Word of God!

If you think I’m dreaming, PLEASE DON’T WAKE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...