Apr 26, 2014

*We'll just Have to Wait

don't know about you, but it seems as I grow older in the Lord, most of my prayers begin with, “I'm sorry, Lord, please forgive me.” I’ve found not only do I have feet of clay, but the whole of me is made out of the same stuff. It seems breaks in the vessel come so frequent and easy these days.

I wish I were what I want to be and what many think me to be. But I’m afraid, in this life; I'll never achieve this desired dream till that blessed day when I see Him face to face. Until that anticipated day, may I, and each one of you in this similar situation, say with God’s darling, David…

“As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...