Oct 18, 2015

THANK YOU!

Dear Reader,

Today is the 2nd anniversary of my heart attract. A seven hour operation with five by-passes. Each morning, before showering I look at that seven inch scar on my chest and thank God for His gift to me. It was litterally the darkest time of my life. I would not want to go through it again, but I cherish what I learned. Psa.119:71

This morning before church I took my walker out of the shed and walked slowly through the house, "Lest I forget." Maybe it might be good for some of you to take some time today to remember back to those dark hours He brought you through.

Thank you for your prayers then and now for God's  sustaining Grace in my life.

An Old Disciple,

Your Brother in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...