Jan 29, 2016

God's Been There and Back Again

“Declaring the end from the beginning…”

One of my grandsons, Joseph Habedank, is a gospel singer and songwriter. Joe, along with his mother, my daughter Leah, wrote a song entitled, “God’s Already There.” One of the lines in this blessed song says, “Don’t worry about tomorrow, God’s already there.”  

No child of God ever need worry what the future holds for him or her. God has gone ahead, so to speak, and arranged any and all events down to the smallest detail. He has been there and back again. We refer to it as “time travel.” Nothing has been left to chance. It is prepared providence!

When I was pastor in Florida many years ago, my oldest daughter had a little playmate who lived across the street from us. She was a talkative thing. One day, while I was working in the yard, she came over and began a conversation, during which time, I invited her to church. Her response was, “O, I been to your church!” I then asked when that was. She replied, “Hmmm, I was there...tomorrow.”

As the song says, “Don’t worry about tomorrow, God’s already there.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...