Mar 2, 2016

Never Forget: You're Saved

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls. Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

When your health is gone and the body is suffering pain; when your grown children, in the far country, seem as though they will never return home again; when you can hardly make it financially from day to day; when Satan has unleashed his hounds of hell on you; when friends and loved ones misunderstand your good intentions; when your beloved nation has sunk lower than Sodom; when your precious spouse has been taken from you; when your church has lost its power; when the enemy comes in like a flood; when there is Spiritual dearth throughout the land; in the midst of all this turmoil, DON’T FORGET-YOU’RE SAVED!

SAVED! SAVED FOREVER! SAVED EVERLASTINGLY! SAVED ETERNALLY! Saved, Safe, and Secure in His Hand. Nothing being able to ever separate you from His love, which is in Christ Jesus. No one thing or person can rob you of your salvation. You cannot lose it! But you can lose the joy of it by looking at and yielding to the outward circumstances around you.

While the media, movies, and mankind in general make light of the Word, I unashamedly testify to this cursed world-

Glory, I’m saved! Glory, I’m saved!
My sins are all pardoned, my guilt is all gone!
Glory, I’m saved! Glory, I’m saved!
I’m saved by the blood of the Crucified One!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...