Jun 13, 2012

A Personal Note To My Blog Readers

Dear Reader,

Just recently I discovered the Stats section on my blog. To my overwhelming surprise I found that in the month I checked it, I had over one thousand hits. What a blessing this was to me. I send out the Journal to a mailing list of a few hundred, but never dreamed we had this kind of audience.

The following is a list of the places where the T.J. is read: Canada, Russia, Germany, Bulgaria, Australia, France, U.K., Indonesia, Romania, Poland, New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine, Netherlands, Tonga, Malaysia, and of course, the U.S.A.

My request is that many of you might drop me a brief line or two telling of the Journal’s blessing in your life, if it be so. As I jokingly say to some of my strong local church brethren at times, “I minister to the “Invisible Church.” Seriously, though, I miss seeing people grow in the Lord and their lives blessed, as I did when pastoring. So a note from you would be a great encouragement to this aged man. My e-mail: (click on) todaysjournal@sbcglobal.net

Thanks For Taking The Time,

An Old Disciple,

Brother Richard Sandlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...