Jun 10, 2018

LETTER MONTH

Beloved in the Lord,

I cut my spiritual eye teeth, so to speak, on radio preachers such as M.R. DeHaan and Charles E. Fuller. Each of these men had what they called “Letter Month,” once each year. I thought it would be nice for us to have the likes.

The rest of this month of June I have thus designated. Please let me hear from you, it would be a real encouragement. Since brevity is best, just a brief note on how the JOURNAL has played a part in  your life. I would really appreciate it.

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.” (Prov. 25:25)

Looking to hear from you.

An Old Disciple

P.S. Post your comments on this site or write to me: diclvsal61@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...