Dec 18, 2018

YOUR LIFE’S PHILOSOPHY

“And he brought him to Jesus.”
(Jn. 1:42)


Most all believers in Christ have a philosophy that governs their lives. One can be conscious or unconscious of this philosophy. It may not be written with paper and ink, but it is etched in the deep recesses of one’s heart and mind. It is a principle that one lives by and reacts to, in crises especially. As I have mentioned in previous articles, my deep-seated belief is, “If I can get an individual to Jesus, everything will be all right!” Andrew found this to be true in his brother Peter’s life; so will we.


Most certainly God uses means, but not until we have come to the Master (2 Chron. 16:12).  A perturbed women once said to me, “You think Jesus is the answer to everything.” I readily and happily confessed I was guilty as charged. Jesus Christ is the “Fix-it-Man,” in all areas of life! He is a “hands on” individual. That means you must take your hands off. But a warning to my readers. Once you put yourself into His hands, things may not come out the way you imagined. But be assured, it will be for God’s glory!

"No one ever came to Jesus empty-handed and went away that way"
(rds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...