Jan 29, 2018

My Hiding Place

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.”
(Col. 3:3)

One of my favorite songs is, “You Are My Hiding Place.”

You Are My Hiding Place
You Always Fill My Heart
With Songs of Deliverance
Whenever I’m Afraid
I Will Trust In You

What a hiding place! For Satan to get to one of the Lord’s children he must first get past God, then Christ. How ridiculous an assumption! Christ is hid in God and we are hid in Christ. If the devil wants to play the child’s game of Hide and Seek he will search for eternity and still come up frustrated and exhausted to find our secret and secure hiding place.

“...the shadow of his hand hath he hid me...in his quiver hath he hid me.”
(Isa. 49:2)



No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...