Mar 1, 2010

*Reality's Indelible Mark

“God of our fathers, living still.” The best inheritance I can leave my children is the personal witness of my knowledge of God. To pass along to them who He is and what He has done for me. When they have beheld God as a living reality in my life, they will never be able to erase that from their memory.

They can travel to the four corners of the earth. They can turn their backs on all that is right. They may even, as the disciple of old, deny with their lips that they know Him, but in the deep recesses of their hearts, they know and are assured their father’s God is living still.

Sometimes Jacobs have to leave their father’s house before they can really know their father’s God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...