Jan 25, 2019

Great News

Dear Readers,

My little book, "Spilt Milk" is now on Kindle. The link is: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N3WF62NThe cost is $3.00. It was my first book and is on encouragement; it is for those among us who paint ourselves into a corner, from time to time. As my wife used to say, "No one can get themselves into a mess like people can." It is a book you will want to refer to on many of life's difficult occasions as well as using its contents to help struggling friends.

Very soon my second book, "Breakfast With the King,” will follow in the same format. It is 365  brief devotional thoughts for the entire year. My wife Salle's two books will also be available as e-books soon. I'll keep you informed on these three.

I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to my oldest son, Andrew, an old-fashioned godly preacher, writer, and scholar. He is responsible for all of this coming about. He is very busy, yet takes time to help his father. He is founder and president of Center for Cultural Leadership(C.C.L.). His ministry is dedicated to the attempt of turning our culture around— that is, by getting God's elect to acknowledge and submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and then entering every legitimate walk of life influencing it to submit to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! His blog site is   if you are interested. 

An Old Disciple,
Brother Sandlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...