Jul 25, 2020

NOT "WHAT'S" IT ALL ABOUT, BUT "WHO" IT'S ALL ABOUT

"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore...That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
(Psa. 86:12; Rom. 15:16)

When will we ever learn it is not about world conditions, wars, plagues, our trials, finances, sickness, persecutions, family problems, etc.; it is all about the Glory of God. Not me, you, or them, BUT HIM AND HIS GLORY! To be entangled in the aforementioned things is to be distracted from the only real thing that counts — GOD'S GLORY.

We spend our days looking through the wrong end of the telescope; we need to turn it around and see the big picture. When you do, you'll find God dwarfs all our worries and anxieties. I used to have a sermon I preached entitled, "Put God In It." Whenever we do, we will find our mountains turn into molehills. For many of us I fear, OUR GOD IS TOO SMALL!

"MAGNIFY GOD, NOT YOUR PROBLEMS."
(rds)

By An Old Disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...