Sep 21, 2019

THE RETURN OF CHRIST TO EARTH


Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me...I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also...For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God...He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
(Jn. 14:1-3;1 Thess. 4:16;Rev. 22:20:)

THOUGHT
“It [the second coming of Christ] is the medicine our condition especially needs.” 
(C.S.Lewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...