Jul 20, 2018

A Three Word Vocabulary

“His name...Jesus”
(Matt.1:21 )

If, for some reason, my vocabulary should need be limited to three brief words, and I could select them, I without question, or hesitation, would choose, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.” I pray that God will grant the last words to fall from my lips, before taking my last breath on this earth, will be that blessed two syllable word, JESUS!”

I wish I had the words to express my deep love, adoration, and praise I have for this Man, “The Man Christ Jesus,” as Paul refers to Him. He is the talk of Heaven; He is on everyone's lips there. All thoughts, fellowship, worship, and singing is centered on Him. The Lamb of God, no longer on the Altar of Suffering, but the Lamb on the Throne of Glory!

“JESUS IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ALL MY DELIGHTS!”
(rds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...