Apr 15, 2020

TRACKING YOUR ORDER

"Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day ... thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days..."
(Dan. 10:12-13)

For several years now, every morning, I take about 4 ounces of Aloe Vera liquid for my stomach and all around wellbeing. Because of the present situation in our country I ordered a gallon of it online, rather than acquiring it from the store. They sent me a tracking order that I could trace it, if I so desired. After an extended period of time I checked to see the reason for the lag, and I found it was lying in a warehouse in Sacramento because of the dire condition of the state of things. I now know there is a good reason it hasn't arrived yet.

And so it was with Daniel: he found there was a legitimate  cause for his prayer not being answered within the time he thought it should be. He came to realize a delay doesn't necessarily mean denial. The three weeks of mournfully waiting paid off! During the time of a silent heaven, and seemingly no answer to his prayer, he is told three times he was, "greatly beloved” and that from the very first day of his petition he was heard. Then he was told the reason for the prolonged wait. There was nothing wrong he had done! 

And so it is with you, dear saint. If you will track your stalled request you will find the heavenly hinderer is most likely the cause of the hold up. The whole armor of God spoken of in Ephesians six is associated with our prayer life. There is a spiritual wickedness attempting to thwart our every request. We're told in Psalms, by darling David, how he waited patiently for the Lord and He answered his prayer. As I often tell you, my readers, I believe the most difficult and agonizing thing in the Christian life is waiting.

I believe the answer's on the way;
I believe the Lord has  heard me pray,
"Cast not away you confidence,"
Saith the Lord our God.
Now by faith in Him alone I stand,
Firmly held by His almighty hand;
Fully trusting in His promise,
Praise the Lord!

By An Old Disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...