Feb 13, 2019

ABIGAIL'S CLAN

“Abigail...was a woman of good understanding, and of a beautiful countenance...And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me: And blessed be thy advice, and blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from...avenging myself with mine own hand.”
1 Sam.25:31;32-33

Blessed be the man who has a wise Abigail by his side. I had such a companion for fifty-six years. “Abigail's Clan,” as I like to call them, are constantly keeping their man from unwise decisions and the possible tragic actions that could follow. Those men wise enough to listen to their Abigail’s advice become wiser themselves.

The name Abigail means, “My Father’s Joy.” I have found through these many long years it is altogether joyous to be around her breed. One main mark that identifies those who belong to Abigail’s like is the fact they’re always looking out for their man’s interests! That’s first priority with them. Her lifetime goal is guarding his character.

Abigail's are, “The Wind Beneath His Wings.”
https://youtu.be/UnrK97Mx1NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...