Feb 21, 2019

TELL JESUS!

“And His Disciples...went and told Jesus.”
(Matt. 14:12)

What is a believer to do at those times when unimaginable tragedy strikes, leaving the suffering saint brokenhearted, destitute and longing for someone to talk to who understands? Sad to say, sometimes the only sympathy one can find is from the likes of Job’s miserable comforters. This type knows nothing of your distress or troubled soul; and you have good reason to believe there is little or no care on their part, from their actions and statements, as in Job’s case.

But thank God we have a friend closer than our closest kin to whom we can unbosom our most intimate and deepest pain, JESUS! He is acquainted with our sorrows and grief; that is, He sat where we sit. O, what a sympathizer! How sweet His unspoken words, yet felt, “I know, I know, my precious hurting child.” The old songwriter knew this truth when he penned, “Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen, nobody knows but Jesus.” Tell Him, He’s a good listener.

I must tell Jesus all of my trials,
I cannot bear these burdens alone;
In my distress He kindly will help me,
He ever loves and cares for His own.

I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
I cannot bear my burdens alone;
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...