Apr 22, 2019

OH,YES YOU CAN!

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
(Phil. 4:13)

You cannot only do what you can do but you can do what you can’t do, if God tells you you can. When Jesus bade Peter to walk on water, then he could. When He summoned the paralytic to take up his bed and walk, then he could. When the Lord told Paul he could live out the rest of his life with a thorn in his flesh, then he could. “I can’t,” never did anything!


In my meditation recently this thought came to my mind, “The impossible is only possible to those who believe the impossible to be possible.” I had a dear preacher friend who preached for me annually, when I was a pastor. Bill was born with multiple sclerosis. He used to say, “‘I can’t’ is not in the handicap’s dictionary.” And neither should it be in the saint’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...