Jun 3, 2017

What Happened?

Whatever happened to our churches? Within them we not only have professing Christians who tolerate the world's lifestyle, but find pleasure in doing the same things themselves.


I am sure each godly thinking saint has his or her own opinion. I know I have mine, and it is set in cement. Paul tells each of us to be fully persuaded in our own minds. And I, for one, am.

I believe, from Biblical history, that whether it be the Jews of old or the New Testament church, depravity moves in when God’s people cease to take Him seriously. It is then God moves out.

Texts such as: “Ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart”; “Fervent in prayer”; “Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me”; show He is not a nonchalant God!

I have a saying, “When you mean business with God, God will mean business with you.”Let  us emulate the boy who thought God didn’t hear his prayer, “God, I ain't kiddin’; I mean business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

JESUS-THE AFFLICTED HELPING THE AFFLICTED

By An Old Disciple On the Person of JESUS CHRIST "He is...a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief...Surely He hath borne our griefs...